As UGears mechanical puzzles fandom around the world is growing by thousands every day, we are set to keep you exited with the new mind-blowing models coming out along the way. This September we will present you - UGears Truck!
Why get exited?
As we grow our models are growing with us and they become more intricate and more ...well amazing. The truck will feature:
- The four-cylinder engine propelled by the crankshaft that draws its power from a fully-functional drive shaft turned by a rubber band engine via a system of gears.
- 3 modes - forward, backward and idle, which can be activated using the gear change lever on the side.
- If you wish to observe the UGM-11’s operational mode, switch on the engine in idle mode to check out the four pistons moving under the folding hood.
- You can also peek via the cabin door – you will notice the fully functioning steering wheel connected via a steering column to the front wheels suspension.
- The rubber band engine winds up with a lever mechanism on top of the cabin and a working gas pedal heightens the realistic aspect of this construction kit.
- The “open structure” is chosen purposely so the basics of the advanced design can be fully appreciated.
- No need to use glue or special tools as the parts are self-assembled – just follow directions and connect the parts accordingly.
Please click on the picture for the video!
How to get it?
We will open a pre-order page on our official website www.ugears.online and can let you know when it's open if you are subscribed to our mailing list!
Watch the space and be ready to pre-order it soon at www.ugears.online