Tractor - build your own moving model by UGears
Personal Creations are Always More Special
The beauty of 3D puzzles from UGEARS is they operate using sophisticated mechanisms, but don’t use any electronic items. This model of a Tractor is a nod to its predecessors belonging to a bygone era.
- The model is operated using a rubber band motor – no need for an electric power source. Hand tools or glue isn’t required either!
- Engine works rhythmically and you can see the pistons moving.
- Transmission switch in the form a small gear lever offers triple control modes – Park, Drive, and Sport. The Drive mode has a speed of 5cm per second, while the Sport feature makes the Tractor run quite fast. Spin the big wheel during Park mode to get started.
- Maximum speed that it can cover is around 80cm at a leisurely pace.
- Observe the exceptional detailing – one glance at the all wheel drive and you can get a fair idea about the workmanship.
- Step-by-step instruction manual is provided – just refer to the booklet, remove the ready-made parts from the board and begin assembling.
- All parts are manufactured with premium grade plywood, and thus resistant to corrosive deposits and rust.
- Lastly, you can showcase your creation by displaying it on a shelf or on top of a cabinet in your dining area or living room.
Touted as a mechanical miracle, this project has earned a massive fan following and become quite successful on Kickstarter. If you are worried about your child spending hours in front of the TV or playing video games, gift them with the Tractor mechanical model kit – rest assured they will be hooked! Thus their free time will be spent engaging in a constructive activity that subtly encourages mental prowess in kids. Get ready to operate a mini-firm in your home – have you placed the order yet?
Model Size: 7.9*3.4*5.4in (201*87*137mm)
Package size: 14.6*6.7*1.2in (37*17*3cm)
Number of parts: 97
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Awesome product with some issues
Toothpicks are a terrible construction material, break far too easy and by far the main source of frustration with this model. Other than that very good but would be wary of purchasing other models for this reason.
Must have had an old manuel, as parts on 3 pages incorrectly printed. Wrong numbers. Also "pistons" extremely stiff to put onto tooth picks. Even with candle wax. Anyway now up and running! Great fun to build. The gun by the way stunning, shame you don't sell it in the UK but got it from Amazon.... Will be ordering more items. Brilliant ideas. Thank you.